Saturday, June 23, 2012

Masculine Card

Today is another a new Challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room and this challenge is a Masculine challenge...I know these are the hardest kind of cards to make!!! I think it's because we like to make pretty things, or at least I know I do!!

So for this card I have used a saying as the title and this gave me a great base for the card.

Then I have used Cricut George and Basic Shapes for the oval-ish shape. All the papers are from Kaisercraft, The title was covered with Kindy glitz to give the black a little something!! 
The black "buttons" were from a button pack I brought at spotlight, they seem to have missed the button press and luckily they are just perfect for a man's card!! 


The Happy Birthday is from two sets of stamps from K Andrew Designs stamps sets Guy Talk and Sweet July Both sets have excellent sentiments on them and are wonderful for all year round not just Father's Day and July 4th and we all need "Guy"cards in our stashes!! 


K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs

So now it is your turn to get those masculine cards made and link up at Hiding in my Craft Room

Have a Very Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie


4 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

I too love pretty things Jen. LOL so I agree that's why its so hard. I think your manly card is so manly. I love the papers and the It's Your Day is so cute with the glitz. You Rock this challenge. HUGS AJ~

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Jennie I think you did a great job on your masculine card. I like it. Hugs, Velma

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I agree too that Manly cards are so hard to make. I always want my pretty things and Purple!! According to my Son purple and pink are not for boys :)
Great job on your manly card!
Angela

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Jennie!! I love the paper you used!! Awesome man card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts