Saturday, March 10, 2012

Super Scraps Saturday

So it is time for Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding in My Craft Room and so today my creation is from my scrap bag/box

So to start I got out all my cut that are yet to make it as a card


Then got out my box of papers


And went to work, I wanted a card for my friends birthday so I looked for a cool image and I decided on boots!!


The Boots are from Groovy Times, I think it was cut out about 6 months ago!! 

The Purple background was found in the scrap box and then embossed using indentz swirls embossing folder


The Sentiment circle was cut using a fiskars cirle punch and then the fiskars scalloped punch, I then added a scrap piece of ribbon and a large brad to hold it together. I then used liquid pearls to finish the scalloped off!! 



It has then been stamped using the K Andrew Designs stamp set Positive Thoughts

K Andrew Designs

So go and join in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room for this weeks challenge!!

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

6 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is such a fun card!! I love the glitter on the boots!!
Kristan
GCDT-sister

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow look at all your scraps. I afraid to show mine. I love your card. Super cute and the little mushroom in your scraps is cute. Yup I spotted.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Such a cute card!! I love how you showed your scrap box. Great idea! I also need to put my things I cut out extra in one place like you have.
Angela
HIMCR DT

Unknown said...

Jen,

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your boots!!! They are FAR OUT!! LOL!! Awesome job!!!

PS-Love that you showed us your scrap box! Mine looks the SAME WAY! Its actually more of a scrap shelf! LOL

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

I love the boots. Great card you came up with using your scraps.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute card! Love the boots! Looks like you have a great fun stash of scraps!