Saturday, March 3, 2012

Buzy Bee

I have made this card for the Erica's Craft Room sketch challenge.
I have used a Digi My World digital stamp for this challenge. 


All the paper were from my scraps, so I am not sure where they are from but the green flower paper is from the Garden paper pack from Spotlight.


I have coloured this image using my water colour pencils and a blending pen. I think I am doing much better with my shading now!!


I have used the K Andrew Designs stamp set Coffee & Tea Treats
for the "Sweet Thing" background.
K Andrew Designs

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie




3 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!! I have an award over on my blog for you!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Aim said...

Oh WOW!! Your coloring is AWESOME!! I thought you had used Copics -- Everything is SO smooooooooth!! :) LOVE IT!!

BIG HUGS,
Your DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love the pretty colors you used and the image is so sweet!! You colored it perfectly!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! :)

Lisa
GCDT Sister
A Mermaid's Crafts