Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MIckey & Friends - Day 3

Welcome to the Getting Cricky Pre Hop week.

Getting Cricky Blog Hop


This week we will be using one Cricut cartridge or svg file to show all the way you can utilise your K Andrew Designs stamp sets. I will be using the Cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends.


So on to today's card, I have used the Mickey Car.


This was a pretty simple card that I think would be perfect for a man's card. I made the road using a wave cutter, and drew the "road" using a white gel pen. 

I have embossed the sentiment using silver embossing powder.


The Sentiment is from the K Andrew Design stamp sets Coffee & Tea for You & MeAll In The Family and Splash-tastic Summer.


K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs K Andrew Designs


So come and join us all this week and get some great inspiration!!



8 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool, i am loving all these cuts, great job
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

so cute!!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Jennie!! I love the car cut and the silver embossing is fabulous!! What a great card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love that you used the car in the Mickey cart. What an awesome card.

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

I am really loving what you are doing with this cartridge. I've never had this on my "gotta have list", but I'm beginning to re-think that. Super job!

Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Aim said...

Completely did not remember that this car was on that cart!! Wow -- I'm so impressed with everything you've done this week!! :)

Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Anonymous said...

0, tetracycline,

Anonymous said...

1, accutane,