Monday, February 13, 2012

Mickey & Friends - Day 2

Welcome to the Getting Cricky Pre Hop Week.

Getting Cricky Blog Hop


This week we will be using one Cricut cartridge or svg file to show all the way you can utilise your K Andrew Designs stamp sets. I will be using the Cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends 




For this card I have used the jumping Mickey and a Z fold card. The Mickey is cut at 4 inches. I have used paper from the My Mind's Eye - Fly A Kite, 6x6 paper pad.



The Circle is from A Fiskars XL circle punch. I have used a white gel pen around the circle.

The Sentiments are from 2 K Andrew Designs stamp sets.

"Go Ahead and Laugh" is from Positive Thoughts Stamp sets and "Jump To It" is from All About Animals stamp set.

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs



So come and join us all this week and get some great inspiration!!



Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Jennie!! I love the fold and Mickey is just so cute!! What a great card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I love how happy he looks and I'm loving the background and the fold! Great job!!! :)


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt- Sister
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

OH Jen! This is so absolutely adorable. I love the colors, the card design, EVERYTHING! TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So cute!!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Wonderful Mickey card! I love Disney. I'm your newest follower.

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

stop by and enter my give-away if you get a chance.

Miranda said...

Your card is so super cute! I love Mickey!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

The Craftin Mama said...

Awesome job!! He is just sooooo happy!!

Ildi your DT sister

Aim said...

Okay, I thought the boat was my favorite, then I see this one, and it is DEFINITELY my favorite!! You must have had a blast this week!! :)

Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com