Saturday, August 5, 2017

Summer Treats

This weeks challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room
  #312 - Always Cherry Crazy Nights!

Stampin Up colors: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy


You DO NOT have to use these exact colors only something that matches





The sponsor is The Cutting Cafe!


The Cutting Cafe


I have used Summer Sweet Treats digital images and merged them together to create this image



I coloured the image using coloured pencils,and the background is a leftover from some distress oxide pieces that I was making

Come and join in the challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room 

  #312 - Always Cherry Crazy Nights!

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie



1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super fun & Yummy!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M