Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mickey Thanks

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the challenge is 
 Favourite Cutting Tool! 

We have two sponsors this week!!!


The sponsors are:

hidinginmycraftroom.com

One Winner will get a Space Party Cricut Cartridge!

and



Di's Digi Stamps



This winner will receive a $12 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi Stamps!

My Favourite cutting machine (today, I have lots!!) is my Cricut Expression, yes old school and wonderful!!



My card was made using a variety of Cricut carts listed here

Mickey - Mickey and Friends
Palm tree - Life's A Beach
Sand - Papers Dolls
Thanks - Mickey Font




This card was so much fun to make!!



What is your Favourite cutting machine? Come and join us at Hiding In my Craft Room 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie



No comments: