Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blog Anniversary #4

At Hiding In My Craft Room's Blog Anniversary we are up to Challenge #4 Freestyle, the sponsor is Sweet Stamps. And they have a $10 Gift Certificate for this challenge.




I have used the Stampin up Honeycomb embossing folder, I them stamped a background stamp on to some scraps of white and embossed these I then cut around the embossed parts so they would fit into the honeycomb shape. 


 The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, and the surround is from Stampin Up

Onto challenge # 3 Freestyle at Hiding In My Craft Room 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Love the hexagon shape and I call it the honeycomb shape. Like your color choices & arrangement.
Thanks for getting the linkys up for the challenges.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"