Saturday, July 19, 2014

Christmas in July - Blog Hop

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room it is Christmas in July and we are having a Blog Hop




Each blog has a prize that you could win 
here is the blog list


Lisa - LJ Creations

Jennie - Jenscrapstoo ---You are here




Gracie CH - Graciellie Design


 Hiding in My Craft Room --- Don't forget to go back here to link up your creation!

This is my card for the blog hop



I have used the Close To My Heart stamp Classy Doily
I stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder.
I did this 4 times and coloured each layer with Spectrum Noir markers to match the papers that are also by Close to My Heart 


I then cut each layer and put the cut part on foam tape and layer them upon each one.



The sentiment is from Close To My Heart - Scandinavian Wishes, it was stamped with Ruby CTMH ink 

Your next stop is the very talented Lena at Lena's Creations

My giveaway is a Cricut Cartridge Space Party!!

 

Make sure you follow my blog and comment to win this prize!!

 Don't forget to come back here to link up your creation! at HIDING IN MY CRAFT ROOM challenge #158

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and I just adore that layered medallion.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!

D- said...

Thanks so much for sharing your GORGEOUS card. LOVE your colors and embossing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{Google follower D~}

Graciellie Design said...

Jennie as I said before, your card looks beautiful. Hugs.

Gail said...

This is so adorable -I love that layers snowflake - just lovely -thanks for showing your beautiful work and for the hop -have a blessed day!

New Creations said...

Wonderful snowflake medallion!! Hard work always pays and you did it beautifully!!! I am newest follower.
Hugs

Dawn S. said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the kaleidoscope die look to your card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tina H said...

Great job stamping and embossing! So beautiful :) I am a new follower of your blog!
Tina
TheScrappinRabbit.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

What a gorgeous creation! I never can make wet embossing turn out right. I'm in awe! Love it! xxD

Blue6366 said...

Oh my that looks like a lot of work. Gorgeous card.

Vickie said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love everything about it.

Treva said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card. Really love how you did the snowflake....

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Jennie, your card is fantastic, the silver embossing powder really makes it shine.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Wow. At a loss for words...I love your doily stack! What a fabulous card!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful stamp! Love all the layers and the gorgeous silver embossing!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

WOW. Fantastic Holiday card. Love the Doily Snowflake with the silver edge embossed and the way you dimensionalized it.( and to answer your question - yes that is a real word.) *U*

Vickie ODell said...

This is beautiful! I have this stamp so I really love the way you embossed in silver and cut and stacked layers. You inspired me to get this one out!

Lena said...

Hi Jennie. Love your card. The medallion is just lovely and so festive for Christmas.
Great cricut cartridge for your give-away.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Jen its been a while and I saw this post on Angela's blog and decide to hop on over because you card looked so cute. I love the sliver,teal, and red. Just so cute!!