Saturday, April 19, 2014

Flower for you







This week at Hiding In My Craft Room our sponsor is 


Scrapper's Delight who is giving a winner 3 digital images!



and
Lawn Fawn who is donating a stamp set of winner's choice!




I have used Honey 3 from Scrappers Delight


I coloured her with Spectrum noir markers
the papers are scraps from a paper pad I had, the flower stamp is Petit Petals from Stampin Up

Come and join us for Challenge #146 Use Flowers at Hiding In My Craft Room

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

3 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card, Jen. Love the colors and the flowers you used. Have a great Easter.
Crafty Hugs,
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Love the row of flowers on the side.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stampers Delights said...

What a pretty card and love the dotty patten on her dress!
thank you so much for sharing
Love Janice <3