Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shine Bright

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the sponsor is Sami Stamps 



I got to use the digital image A Song for You 


The image was coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and the dress is paper pieced, I used a scrap for that!! 

The Background paper is Kaisercraft paper pad Fine & Sunny
The die I used for the bacground is a Spellbinders die Lacy Square
and the flowers are Kaisercraft too.

The sentiment is from My Creative Time Treasured Moments


This week you could win a $12 Gift card to Sami Stamps!! 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie









2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cheerful design which puts a smile on your dial. Love the pretty flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I love the paper piecing on the image and the sentiment you paired with it is perfect! So fun!