Saturday, July 20, 2013

Time to Freestyle

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room we are doing freestyle!! So this means any this goes

So for this week I have made this card 


This card features Fancy Marci from La La Land stamps and she is coloured using spectrum noir markers


The dies on this card are 
Die-namics - Effiel Tower
Die-namics - Flat bottom Clouds
Memory Box - Swirly Tree
Cottage Cutz - Picket Fence Border


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the paper is Echo Park.

Now it is your turn to join us at Hiding In My Craft Room for Challenge # 107

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie







4 comments:

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This card is soooo cute & your coloring is incredible! I especially love the little Eiffel Tower in the background. You rocked this one! Big hugs to you!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Mary Ann said...

Super Cute Card!!!Love your image,great image,Awesome coloring!!!

Nana said...

Such a cute card. Love the image.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute card! GREAT coloring! The highlights in her hair is awesome!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie