Friday, December 28, 2012

You are the Author


Today is my turn to post at Getting Cricky and I wanted to share it here too. 
I trust that you have all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a great New Year. 

I have a card to share with you today that was made using scrap papers for the background, It was a great way to try to use up some of the patterned paper stash. 


The image is a digital stamp from Alicia's Little Shop she is called Alicia Loves Reading, This image fits perfectly with this stamp from the K Andrew Designs, Beautiful Thoughts stamp set


This set is no longer available, but there is still sets available at 60% off HERE. Get in quick cause when they are gone they are gone!! 

I am entering this into the Special Challenge at Alicia's Little Shop

Have a great Crafty Year ahead
Cheers Jennie 

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very cute,good way to use your scraps...

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute image!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Sweet Card!Adorable image!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Jennie!! I love how you used your scraps!! The image is so fabulous and colored beautifully!! What an awesome card!! I hope you had a wonderful, blessed Christmas and that you have a joyous New Year!!

Lisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jennie! Thank you for playing the challenge :)