Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Fall Yáll

How about a challenge for Fall!?!
At Getting Cricky this month the challenge is "Happy Fall Yáll" 


I just had to use this cut from the Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed, Isn't she just so cute!!
The leaves are from Cricut Disney Pooh & Friends and the clouds are from Cricut Mickey & Friends 


I have used 4 K Andrew Designs Stamp sets for the sentiment they are Beautiful Thoughts, Owly Hoo, Fall-O-ween and Southern Sayings

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs
K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs
Click on any of the images and they take you straight to the K Andrew Designs Store


Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jennie!! I love the sweet scarecrow!! The design is fabulous!! What a fun Fall card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

My Crafting Channel said...

Adorable, love eh scarecrow. Great scene card.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This is so adorable, Jennie! I love your little scarecrow girl & I really like how you incorporated so many stamp sets. Great job!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs
Getting Cricky DT sister

Creative M said...

This is so adorable!!Very sweet!I truly love it!TFS
Migdalia

Heather Everson said...

I love how you used so many different sets. Such a fun way to make great sentiments. The scarcrow is so sweet. Love it!
Heather
Getting Cricky DT

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and get money from every click on your shortened urls.