Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coffee & Tea for You & Me

Welcome to a week of Pre-Hop projects!!
This week the Getting Cricky Design Team that I am very lucky to be a part of, is having a pre-hop week before our Blog Hop on Friday the 20th January!!


We were asked to use a set of stamps to showcase this particular stamp set. I am using the wonderful Coffee & Tea for You & Me  and the Coffee and Tea Time image set  and Coffee & Tea Treats Tag-Along Sentiments. These sets are a must for all Coffee and Tea lovers out there and they are just so versatile with all the sentiments you can make with this set!!





So on to the first card of the week, for this card I used the Cricut cartridge Love You a Latte.



The papers are from the Kaisercraft 6" paper pad Lilac Avenue Collection. I inked all the edges with the Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink. Then I stamped the sentiment with K Andrew Designs stamp set Coffee & Tea for You & Me using adirondack "ginger" ink pad.  The sentiment "the perfect blend" is joined together, so I masked the world as I stamped with some tape so I was then able to use them under each other, making a coffee label!

So please return each day this week as I take you through some wonderful ways to use the Coffee & Tea Stamp Sets. Please check out these stamp sets and many others at K Andrew Designs.

Now for the blog candy, If you would like to win a Stamp Set of your choice from K Andrew Designs this week you need to be a follower, then leave a comment telling me what your favourite K Andrew Designs stamp set is!!

 I will choose I winner from this weeks entries please ensure you leave me with a way to contact you, Good Luck!!

Please visit the other design team members for ideas for all 
 K Andrew Designs Stamps all this week too!!



Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

6 comments:

Sugarlips said...

Love it!I think that cartridge goes perfect with the set. My favorite set of stamps is Splashtastic summer.

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Jennie!! The sentiment is just perfect for the cup!! I really need that cart...I can't find it anywhere so I'm going to have to give in and order it online!! Gorgeous card :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like 'the perfect blend' sentiment set the way it is arranged. My fav stamp set Owl course is Owly Hoot.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

I like the colors you used. Nice soft blend for an adorable friendship card. Great job.
Heather Getting Cricky JrDT Sister

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card!!Love the ribbon and the heart brads!! Great job
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Anonymous said...

the way you have used friendship with coffee is so amazing. very clever :)

I love All About Animals stamp set and all in the family

Amber - hip_hop_queen123 at hotmail.com