Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy Cane

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day

Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today.... and every day in December mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Here is my project....

I have used the "Simply Charmed" Cricut cartridge and the sentiment is from "Getting Cricky" "Sweet Wishes" Stamp set. This includes the backgroung that I stamped using the mint stamp.

This is available for a limited time, you just purchase $20 at kandrewdesigns.com and you can have it for free!! So get in while they last!!

Merry Christmas and have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

3 comments:

kyms kards said...

lovely and cute

Doris P. said...

oh how cute is this card!! parkernana4@aol.com

Jamie said...

Very cute! I love the candy stamped background! I'm a new follower.

Jamie
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/