Saturday, December 21, 2013

Do It Again

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room the challenge is Do It Again" CASE yourself!! 

As we have a love for the Minions I decided to do a two eyed minion this time

Here is the first one

And here is the new one. 
Even though they were made at different times they came out very much like each other


Both recipients' names start with S, hence the S instead of the G 


The Happy Birthday is from My Creative Time and all the card used was from the scrap bag!!

What would you like to try again, or redo? Come and join us the week at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #129

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just too cute, Merry Christmas!

Desire Fourie said...

Such fun creations. Love the colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}