Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Little Bit of Red!!

Welcome to this weeks colour challenge at Hiding in my Craft Room, The challenge this week is RED.

 Now when you see my card you may say, but that looks like pink....I want you to squint and pretend it is red as I had a malfunction.....and the card is in light RED!!
 I just had it in my mind that the challenge was for pink, Oh well we all have technical difficulties in life don't we!!


My card features a Digital stamp from Tiddly Inks and she is called Wryn Fairy Wishes. All the papers are from the scrap pile and some I have had for about 5 yrs, so I have no idea where they are from.


I have coloured here using Spectrum Noir pens
Recipe:
Skin: FS2, FS3
Hair: BP1, BP2, BP4
Dress: CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5
Shoes, Wand, Roses: BP4, BP6, CG3
Wings CR1, CR2, CR4

Come and join our RED colour challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room, Challenge #83

I am entering this in the Tiddly Inks Wings Challenge #102 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie




5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love all the "light red!"
Lee-Ann :)

Karen said...

Personally I think it's a GORGEOUS red sweetie pie!! Heheheee! :0)

A lovely, sweet card that anyone would cherish.

Thank you so much for joining in our Wings Challenge over at Tiddly Inks!

And Good luck!

Hugs,

Karen - DT.xx


Unknown said...

I love this and it looks great in "light red"! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Loopylou. said...

too cute!love her hair!! and all that light red is just perfect ;)
Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xx

Kim Ryden said...

This little fairy is SOOOOOO CUTE! I love her in all of her pink! :)