Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Today at Hiding in my Craft Room we have our Colour Challenge Black, White + 1 colour of your choice.
Normally I would do a black and White card with just a hint of the other colour, but this time I decided to use the + colour as the main focus and just accent with the black & white.


I have used Pink as my + colour, can you tell!!



I have used the Cricut cartridge Nifty Fifties for the dress form. The  paper is from the Crafters Choice "Garden" paper stack available for the Aussie store Spotlight. The ribbon is from the ribbon box at Big W. 

I embossed the dress with the cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots and the sentiment is from the Kaisercraft rub-ons Birthday Cards


Now is the time to get creative with Black White + 1 colour and join us at Hiding in my Craft Room challenge #79 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love that cut!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

A Gorgeous Card!