Saturday, November 10, 2012

Super Scraps

This week at Hiding in my Craft Room it is of course Super Scraps Saturday.


 This time of year is when all the boys/men in my life have birthdays, therefore I have yet another male card for you 


Can you tell the boys in my family ride motorbikes, they love them, so I had made a few of these bikes for these occasions and into the scrap bag they went just waiting to be made into cards when I needed them.

This  cut is from the Cricut cart Groovy Times and the embossing on the background is from the Cuttlebug folder Diamond Plate


The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Stamp set Guy Talk, and this one is currently on sale at  60% off 
Now into the scrap box you go and create with your scraps for this Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge #71!! 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie 

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great guy card!! Lee-Ann :)

Mary Ann said...

Love that bike...Great card...

An'Jenic G. said...

Well you know I just love your card. So much fun for any guy. AJ-

Kim Ryden said...

WOW! This is SO great! I bet you spent a lot of time putting it together! I love it!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great guy card! I need to make up some more guy cards.
Angela