Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Fall Yáll

How about a challenge for Fall!?!
At Getting Cricky this month the challenge is "Happy Fall Yáll" 


I just had to use this cut from the Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed, Isn't she just so cute!!
The leaves are from Cricut Disney Pooh & Friends and the clouds are from Cricut Mickey & Friends 


I have used 4 K Andrew Designs Stamp sets for the sentiment they are Beautiful Thoughts, Owly Hoo, Fall-O-ween and Southern Sayings

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs
K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs
Click on any of the images and they take you straight to the K Andrew Designs Store


Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jennie!! I love the sweet scarecrow!! The design is fabulous!! What a fun Fall card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

Nana said...

Adorable, love eh scarecrow. Great scene card.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Diana Lynn Martin said...

This is so adorable, Jennie! I love your little scarecrow girl & I really like how you incorporated so many stamp sets. Great job!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs
Getting Cricky DT sister

Migdalia said...

This is so adorable!!Very sweet!I truly love it!TFS
Migdalia

Unknown said...

I love how you used so many different sets. Such a fun way to make great sentiments. The scarcrow is so sweet. Love it!
Heather
Getting Cricky DT