Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crafty Friends

Today I am show casing the K Andrew Designs stamp set Crafty Friends

K Andrew Designs

I have made 2 cards for this the first one is SUPER simple but effective 


I have used 2 embossing folders on this card the base was embossed with a Couture creations folder called Drifting Endless and the second one I embossed the butterflies with is a Cuttlebug folder D'Vine Swirl. The flower border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.


And of course the sentiment is from Crafty Friends 


For this card I have used a Digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles this image was a free image that is juct so perfect for the Crafty Friends stamp set!! She is called Crafty Lizzy and I have coloured her using water coloured pencils



The background is made from scrap strips, the scalloped circle and circle are Mpress dies. The paper is Kaisercraft Candy Lane Collection paper pad

The sentiment is CRAFTY FRIENDS from K Andrew Designs, to order your today click on the stamp set below!! 

K Andrew Designs

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww so cute! Love both of these...gorgeous bright colours and I love how you have coloured her up :)

Debbie said...

wow she is so cute I have her too and would love to color her like you have but I have not tried the water color pencils I do have them too, maybe you can teach me please I also sent you a PM on face book thanks for your help Debbie