Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Purse Gift Card Holder

Welcome All, 
Today I am bringing you the Tuesday Tutorial for Getting Cricky. I have made a Purse gift card holder using Cricut cartridges Forever Young and Elegant Edges. 



Here is the tutorial....Enjoy!!


All Papers are Kaisercraft as is the rhinestones, I have also used the fantastic K Andrew Designs stamps set
 Fall-O-Ween for the sentiment.




K Andrew Designs

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and don't forget you can get your very own stamps HERE 

Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie

5 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So pretty!! I love the gems around the flap!! great job with the video
Kristan

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Great project. Just love it. Thanx for sharing.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute idea. Thanks for the tutorial.

Lou said...

Hi sent 2 U by K, sure know she's countin on all of us 4 prayers 4 her son, but we need 2 keep her & huby in there 2 et fam. This is a GREAT tutorial for this purse. Esp
if U do not have a Cricut bags tags
#2. Well I'm sure all R hopeing for prayers, but when it's a child who's ill,...there R only Prayers
oh & cards 2 be sent.along w/paper airplanes,etc. Now is when I wish I had a blob so I could try to get a blog hop going for this little tike:)

My Casual Whimsy said...

I am just getting use to my Cricut. I am a newbe. Love the purse. I have both carts. Can you tell me what the cut sizes are that you used. I would like to make them for Christmas.
Thanks Much.